Plug one end of an HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on the rear panel of the Blu-Ray Player. Insert the other end of the cable into one of the “HDMI IN” ports on the TV’s input panel.
How do I hook up my Samsung Blu-ray player to my cable box?
Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT jack on the back of the product to the HDMI IN jack on your TV. Make sure you plug the power cable into the Blu-ray player after you have connected it to the TV/Audio System.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my TV without HDMI?
Plug one end of the red and white composite audio cables into the “Audio Out” ports on the Blu-ray player, matching the colors, and insert the other ends of the cables into the “Audio In” ports on the input panel of the TV.
What type of HDMI cable do I need for a Blu-ray player?
So your TV and 4K Blu-ray player need to both have HDMI 2.0 to watch HDR content, but the cable connecting them couldn’t care less.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my cable box and receiver?
How to set up an HDMI home theater
- Choose your cables. …
- Locate the HDMI connections on your components. …
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the output on the Blu-ray disc player. …
- Connect the other end of that HDMI cable from the Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your AV receiver.
How do you hook up a Blu-Ray player to a smart TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI output on your Blu-ray Player, to the HDMI input on your TV.
- Make sure the both the Blu-ray Player and the TV are powered On.
- Set the Input on your TV to match the input you plugged the HDMI cable into.
- That’s all there is to it! You’re done.
How do I connect my DVD player to my cable box with HDMI?
Connect the cable box HDMI out to the HDMI input on your your DVD Recorder. Then when you watch TV, that way the HDMI signal will pass through the DVD recorder to your TV. Purchase an HDMI splitter which splits 1 HDMI signal into 2 or more HDMI connections and are very affordable on Amazon.
How do I hook up my DVD player to my Vizio TV and cable box?
How to Hook Up a DVD Player to a Vizio Flat Screen TV
- Unplug the DVD player and the Vizio flat screen TV from the electrical outlet while connecting the two components.
- Insert the plugs on one end of the composite A/V cables into the Video and Audio OUT jacks on the back of the DVD player.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV wirelessly?
Set up a wireless connection
- Make sure your Blu-ray Disc player is connected to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and make sure to select the input that’s connected to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the supplied Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
Do Blu-ray players require HDMI cables?
Component video can work great if you have a 720p or 1080i HDTV, but Blu-ray players aren’t capable of outputting 1080p via this connection. So if you have a 1080p HDTV, making an HDMI connection is a must. [Shop for HDMI cables.] An HDMI connection is the only way to get a full 1080p picture from a Blu-ray player.
Do expensive HDMI cables make a difference?
An expensive HDMI doesn’t produce richer colors or crisper sound than cheaper versions. However, an HDMI cable made with better materials can be more durable, and support higher bandwidth at longer distances, but it won’t offer any difference with the picture quality.
Does 4K require a special HDMI cable?
When it comes down to 4K TV, you do not need to pick up special HDMI cables. The HDMI cable standard can impact color and resolution, but newer versions are not required for 4K TV.