Go to www.mycloud.com. Login with your MyCloud.com account credential. From the device listing menu, select your My Cloud device. Navigate and click on the file and folder to access your content.
How do I access WD My Cloud on Windows 10?
Head to the File Explorer and locate your WD Cloud drive. It should be called WDMyCloud. Right-click on the public folder, then select the map network drive option. Choose an available letter from the drive list (drop-down), ensuring to tick the box that says Reconnect at login.
Why can’t I connect to WD My Cloud?
Perform a reset of the WD My Cloud via the steps at this link. Disable any software firewall applications on the PC. Turn off all network devices. … Connect one PC directly via Ethernet wire to the same router that the WD My Cloud is connected to.
Can you use WD My Cloud as an external hard drive?
The first thing you need to know about the WD MyCloud is that it’s not a traditional external hard disk. This is not a device that you plug into a PC or a laptop and transfer files to. You do not carry this around with you when you go from place to place. The MyCloud device variants offer up to 8 TB of storage.
What is the IP address for WD My Cloud?
You can access these by opening http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in your browser. The default IP, username, and password can also be found in the user manual of your router.
How do I connect to My Cloud?
- Go to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the drive’s network (default name: MyPassport).
- Launch the WD My Cloud mobile app.
- Make sure the My Passport Wireless drive (default name: MyPassport) is listed in the Devices section.
How do I recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive?
How to recover data from WD My Cloud Home
- Remove the drives from your WD My Cloud Home. …
- Connect the removed drive(s) to the computer. …
- Install UFS Explorer Professional Recovery on the computer and launch the program. …
- Find the WD My Cloud partition holding your data.