How do I connect my phone to my DVD player?
How to Start Playing
- Connect DVD drive and your Smart device with USB cable provided in the package.
- Insert a DVD-Video disc into the DVD drive.
- Select and launch “True DVD+“ app on your Smart device home screen, to start DVD playback.
How do I connect my phone to my TV and DVD player?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV. …
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables. …
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
How do I connect my phone to my DVD player Samsung?
- Select Screen Mirroring on the Home screen. …
- Your device will be ready for connection from another device.
- Select a file you want to display on the TV from your mobile device.
- Touch the Samsung Allshare icon.
- Then, select your Blu-ray player from the list.
- The device will begin connecting to the product.
Can I hook my phone up to my Blu-Ray player?
Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft. (1 meter ) from the Blu-ray Disc player. On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button. On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
What is the USB port on my DVD player for?
A DVD player with USB port is a very useful addition to your home cinema as it enables you to plug in USB thumb drive etc and view your photos and / or movies on your TV. Many of the DVD with USB port units also support DivX and Xvid allowing you to watch downloaded movies from the internet.
What is the USB port for on my LG DVD player?
It also has a USB port that allows you to connect a USB storage device to view photos, watch videos and listen to music. Additional conveniences include zoom capability, a screen saver and parental lock option.
What cable do I need to connect DVD player to Smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
How do you screen mirror on a Samsung?
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
- Download the SmartThings app. …
- Open Screen Sharing. …
- Get your phone and TV on the same network. …
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing. …
- Select Smart View to share content. …
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my Android to my home theater?
Android devices with NFC:
- Enable the NFC settings on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Music Center icon to launch Music Center.
- Tap the + (Add Device) button, then select Connect by NFC.
- Touch the NFC mark on your mobile device to the NFC mark on your audio device.