How do I make my LG BP325 region free?
It worked on my LG player.
- Open DVD tray.
- Press “0000” on the remote.
- A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
- Press “0” for all zones.
- Press the “select” button on the remote.
- Close the CD tray.
- Power off.
Is LG BP325 region free?
LG BP325 Region Free Blu-ray Player 3D Wifi
Worldwide voltage capability and internal PAL to NTSC conversion means that you’re capable of using this player on any TV from anywhere in the world. … The Region Free LG BP325 offers a power-packed home theater experience at a very affordable price.
Can I make my LG Blu Ray player region free?
LG BP250 Region Free Blu-ray Player Features
This player is easy to use and compatible with DVDs and Blu-rays purchased anywhere internationally. Supports PAL and NTSC with full conversion so you can play any DVD or Blu-ray on any TV.
How can I make a DVD region free?
Click the “Backup” button and then the “DVD Region” tab. Check the box next to “Region Free.” This will convert it to being region free.
How do I make my LG DVD player multi region?
• If the above instruction doesn’t work for your model, try the following steps.
- Power on the LG DVD player without any disc inside.
- Press the PAUSE button and enter the code 314159.
- Enter the region you want to set up.
- Press Pause to exist.
- Turn off the DVD player and turn on again. •
How do I make my Blu Ray player multi region?
Changing the region
- Turn your DVD or Blu-ray Player on and make sure there’s no disc inside. …
- Using your remote, have a browse through the settings and look for Info, Setup or Preferences. …
- Select your desired region code from the list above, kick back and take in those global titles!