How do I program my GE universal remote to my Samsung DVD player?
How to Program a GE Universal Remote Control.
- Enter Setup Mode. Press and hold down the SETUP button on the remote until the red light on the remote turns on. …
- Press the device type button. …
- Enter the device code. …
- Tests the results. …
- Repeat this process for your other devices.
How do you program a universal remote to a Blu Ray player?
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player, Blu Ray player, or TV:
- Turn on the device.
- On the remote control, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.”
- Press and hold the “RCU SETUP” button until the device key blinks twice.
- Press “9” “9” “0” using the number pad on the remote.
How do I program my Samsung Blu Ray player?
Step 1: Switch on your SAMSUNG BLU-RAY set. Step 2: Hold your universal BLU-RAY remote to face your SAMSUNG BLU-RAY you wish to program. Step 3: Find the ‘Menu’ option on your universal remote. Press on to the ‘Settings’ button and ‘Program Remote’ then choose ‘SOUND’ or any device you wish to program.
How do you set up a Samsung universal remote?
Press UP on the directional pad to access Universal Remote. Select Universal Remote on the Source screen. Next, select Start and make sure the device you want to connect is turned on. When your desired device displays, select it.
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
Common method #4: Press and hold the power button and device key simultaneously until the LED blinks or remains lit, then release and repeatedly press the power button until the device turns on or off, then press the device key (sometimes the stop button) to save the setting.
Can I use my phone as a Blu Ray remote?
Now you can use Media Remote app on your Android device to control your Blu-ray Disc Player.
Can you program a universal remote to a DVD player?
Press and hold the button on the universal remote that matches the device you’re pairing (e.g. if it’s a DVD player, press the DVD button). The light on the remote will blink once and then stay steady.
How do I setup my universal remote to my TV?
Turn on your TV or another device you wish to control. Press and hold the corresponding DEVICE and POWER buttons on the remote at the same time. Wait until the power button comes on and then release both buttons. Pointing the remote at the TV or another device, press the Power button on the remote and wait 2 seconds.
How do I find my TV code?
Find the code
- Open the YouTube app on your Smart TV or streaming device.
- Go to Settings .
- Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV.
- Have your phone or tablet ready and continue with the steps in the “Enter the code” section below.
How do I find my universal remote code?
How to Find a Code for My Remote Control
- Look through the User’s Manual for your remote control to find the code section. …
- Go to an website listing code, such as the Remote Code List (See References). …
- Call the manufacture of your remote and ask whether it can tell you the codes you need.
How do I program my Samsung Blu Ray remote to my TV?
Programming your Blu-ray Remote to Link to your TV
- Press and hold the TV POWER Button.
- While holding down the TV Power button, press the buttons on the remote that correspond to the two-digit TV Code for your display unit. For example: To enter 03, press the TOOLS button and then press the TITLE MENU/POP-UP button. …
How do I reset my Samsung Blu Ray remote?
I called up Samsung and they walked me through a hard reset process, very simple. It worked for us: 1. Take out batteries from remote, point remote at blu ray player while holding down remote’s power button for 30 seconds. Then release.
How do I program my RCA universal remote to my Samsung Blu Ray player?
Turn on home theater gear components or devices like tv, blu-ray that you want to set up with RCA Universal remote. Press and release the button that corresponds with the component that you’re setting up. Enter your 4 digit code from the list, To program the remote to control the TV, hit and release the TV button.