How do I reset my LG DVD player?
Press the HOME button on the remote control and select Settings > OTHERS > Initialize, then press ENTER or WHEEL. 2. Choose the option you require and select Close when finished. Factory Set – You can reset the player to its original factory settings.
How do I change the area code on my LG Blu Ray player?
Changing the region
- Turn your DVD or Blu-ray Player on and make sure there’s no disc inside. …
- Using your remote, have a browse through the settings and look for Info, Setup or Preferences. …
- Select your desired region code from the list above, kick back and take in those global titles!
How can I make my DVD region free?
Click the “Backup” button and then the “DVD Region” tab. Check the box next to “Region Free.” This will convert it to being region free.
How do I make my DVD player multi-region?
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
- Power on the player with no disk in the drive.
- Wait for the “No Disc” message to appear.
- Press Pause on the Remote.
- Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the Remote (the word COdE or FF appears on the display).
- Enter 0 on the Remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.).
Why does my DVD player say locked?
This would be an indication that the Child Lock feature is enabled. Follow these steps to unlock or release the tray: Turn on the Home Theater System. … The message UNLOCKED will be displayed to indicate that DVD disc tray is unlocked.
Why isn’t my DVD player opening?
Try to open the disc tray. If the issue still occurs, power off your DVD player. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. … Try to open the disc tray.
How do I unlock my CD tray?
How to lock and unlock the disc tray.
- Turn on the Blu-ray Disc® player.
- Press and hold the PAUSE or the STOP button on the Blu-ray Disc player for approximately 10 seconds until LOCKED is displayed on the front panel display.
How do I reset my DVD player?
On the DVD remote control, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW button to select the SETUP icon. Press the ENTER button. Press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW button to select RESET . Press the ENTER button.
How do I fix my DVD drive not reading?
If the issue is not resolved, proceed to the next troubleshooting step.
- Verify the optical disk drive is recognized in Device Manager.
- Set the AutoPlay settings in windows to defaults.
- Run the Dell PC Diagnostics on the Optical Disk Drive (CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive)
- Disable the DMA mode of the optical disk drive.
How do I make my LG DVD player region free?
Press the STOP button, then hold the ENTER button for at least 5 seconds until a new screen shows up (Regional Management Test Code). 4. On the new screen, change the region code to make your LG DVD player region free.
How can I watch a DVD that is region locked?
On Windows PC
- Right-click on the Windows menu, choose “Device Manager”;
- Navigate to the properties of your DVD drive in the drop-down menu;
- Right-click on your DVD drive and choose “Properties”;
- Choose “DVD Region” and change the DVD region code (see table above), and press “OK” to confirm.
How do I make my LG UP970 region free?
You can take the region-free UP970 anywhere in the world, no matter what the voltage is – and use it without any type of converter. Simply change the voltage setting on the rear of the player and you’re all set. We think that’s pretty cool, and it adds true international flexibility to the package.