How do I add files to my WD cloud?
How to upload files to your My Cloud
- On the Start page, type Computer.
- Click Computer.
- In the left pane, click Network.
- Double-click the My Cloud device and locate the device’s Public folder.
- Double-click the Public folder. You can now drag and drop files into (and from) the Public folder using Windows Explorer.
How do I save files to my cloud?
Saving your files to the cloud lets you access them from anywhere and makes it easy to share them with family and friends. To save documents online with OneDrive, sign in to Office. With a document open in an Office program, click File > Save As > OneDrive. If you haven’t signed in, do that now by clicking Sign In.
How do I access files on my WD My Cloud?
Go to www.mycloud.com. Login with your MyCloud.com account credential. From the device listing menu, select your My Cloud device. Navigate and click on the file and folder to access your content.
Can I connect WD My Cloud directly to computer?
see less To summarize all the debate below: you CAN connect the My Cloud directly to your computer via Ethernet ONLY. You CANNOT use the USB port; the My Cloud is an intelligent network device, not a dumb* USB drive. As an intelligent network device, it can support additional drives of its own.
Can I use my cloud as external hard drive?
The first thing you need to know about the WD MyCloud is that it’s not a traditional external hard disk. This is not a device that you plug into a PC or a laptop and transfer files to. You do not carry this around with you when you go from place to place. The MyCloud device variants offer up to 8 TB of storage.
How do I backup my computer to my cloud home?
How to backup Windows PC to My Cloud?
- Tap the Search button on the taskbar and type “backup” in the search box. …
- Click on Set up backup on the top-right of the screen. …
- Choose Save on a network.
- Click on Browse to find the WD NAS or type its IP address in the blank space.
How do I access WD My Cloud from Internet Explorer?
Head to the File Explorer and locate your WD Cloud drive. It should be called WDMyCloud. Right-click on the public folder, then select the map network drive option. Choose an available letter from the drive list (drop-down), ensuring to tick the box that says Reconnect at login.
What is the IP address for WD My Cloud?
You can access these by opening http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in your browser. The default IP, username, and password can also be found in the user manual of your router.
How do I connect my WD My Cloud to my network?
Connect your My Cloud Home
- Place the WD My Cloud Home near your router.
- Connect the power adapter to the My Cloud Home and to a free power outlet.
- Connect the network cable to your WD My Cloud Home and your router or modem.
- Wait until the white light comes on.
How do I recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive?
How to recover data from WD My Cloud Home
- Remove the drives from your WD My Cloud Home. …
- Connect the removed drive(s) to the computer. …
- Install UFS Explorer Professional Recovery on the computer and launch the program. …
- Find the WD My Cloud partition holding your data.
How do I access the cloud on Android?
You can access Samsung Cloud directly on your Galaxy phone and tablet.
- To access Samsung Cloud on your phone, navigate to and open Settings.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud.
- From here, you can view your synced apps, back up additional data, and restore data.
Why can’t I access my WD My Cloud?
Go to Control Panel > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials, and click Add a Windows credential at the lower right side. Step 2. Type the username and password of My Cloud in the following window and click Save. Later, restart your computer and see if WD My Cloud Windows 10 cannot access is solved.
How do I put pictures in my cloud?
How to back up your photos and video to the cloud using Google Drive
- Launch your gallery application from your home screen or from the app drawer. …
- Tap the photo you’d like to upload to Google Drive or tap and hold a photo and select multiple photos to upload. …
- Tap the share button. …
- Tap Save to Drive.