Put a DVD-R disc into your optical burner, either a built in burner or a plugged in external burner. Then Control-click on the icon of the disk image that you previously burned. A drop down menu will appear. Select Burn Disc.
Can you burn an iMovie to a DVD?
The latest version of iMovie does not come with iDVD, a program that took iMovie files and burned them to a DVD. If you are using the latest version of iMovie, you need to download third party software that will convert your iMovie file to an MP4 file which can be burned to a DVD.
How do I burn iPhone videos to DVD?
Steps to transfer iPhone Video to DVD on Mac:
- Step 1 Run iPhone videos to DVD converter, connect iPhone and add videos. Launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac on your Mac system. …
- Step 2 Edit videos and Choose DVD template. …
- Step 3 Enter DVD parameters. …
- Step 4 Convert iPhone video to DVD.
How do I export an iMovie project from IOS?
Export a project from iMovie on iPhone
- In iMovie on your device, do one of the following: From the Projects browser: Tap the project you want to export. …
- Tap the Share button , then tap Export Project. A progress indicator appears during the export. …
- Tap Save to Files, then tap On My iPhone.
- Tap Save, then tap X.
How do I put videos from my phone onto a DVD?
Step 1 Open phone videos to DVD converter on PC.
- Download, install and open Wondershare DVD Creator on your Windows PC. …
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable. …
- Or you can add videos from your phone by clicking the File button on the left-top corner.
How do I save an iMovie as an MP4?
Exporting iMovie Projects as . mp4 files
- To Share your iMovie as a file, select the “File…” option found under File->Share from the top toolbar.
- You can make some modifications on how you would like your project to be exported. …
- Once any modifications have been made, click “Next…”. …
- The video should appear as an .
Can you transfer photos from iPhone to DVD?
To import photos from a camera, phone or other device, CD, or DVD. … Click the Home tab, and then click Import. In the Import Photos and Videos dialog box, click the device that you want to use, and then click Import. If you’re importing from a CD or DVD, select the CD or DVD drive.
How can I get videos off my iPhone?
You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
How do I save videos from my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Photos app, then go to the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums and select an album.
- Tap the photo or video, then tap .
- Choose Save Image or Save Video.
How do you send an iMovie too large?
From the Projects browser, select the iMovie project you want to send, click the More button, then choose Share Project. If you’re editing a project, click the Share button . Click File. Click the Resolution pop-up menu and choose a size for your video.
How do I export an iMovie project?
Exporting Your Video From iMovie
- To export your video, start by clicking on File in the menu bar, hover over Share and then click File.
- The Exporting options dialog box will open. …
- The size, or resolution, will effect how big your exported file is and how long it takes to export.
How do I get an iMovie from my Mac to my iPhone?
Import an iMovie project from another device
- Open iMovie on the device you want to transfer from, then do one of the following: …
- Tap the Share button , tap Export Project, tap AirDrop, then tap the device you want to transfer to. …
- On the device you want to transfer to, tap Accept when an AirDrop alert appears.