How do I access WD My Cloud?
Go to www.mycloud.com. Login with your MyCloud.com account credential. From the device listing menu, select your My Cloud device. Navigate and click on the file and folder to access your content.
How do I find my WD My Cloud IP address?
You can access these by opening http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in your browser. The default IP, username, and password can also be found in the user manual of your router.
How do I access the cloud on Android?
You can access Samsung Cloud directly on your Galaxy phone and tablet.
- To access Samsung Cloud on your phone, navigate to and open Settings.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud.
- From here, you can view your synced apps, back up additional data, and restore data.
Can you use WD My Cloud as an external hard drive?
The first thing you need to know about the WD MyCloud is that it’s not a traditional external hard disk. This is not a device that you plug into a PC or a laptop and transfer files to. You do not carry this around with you when you go from place to place. The MyCloud device variants offer up to 8 TB of storage.
Why can’t I access my WD My Cloud dashboard?
Check any third party firewall/security software and or the network firewall. Disable any third party security software as a troubleshooting step and see if the web browser access issue to either the My Cloud Dashboard or MyCloud.com web portal continue.
Why won’t my computer recognize my WD Passport?
Reconnect the WD drive via a new USB hub or to a new PC. If the WD Passport drive shows up, it is the damaged USB hub that stops WD from showing up. If the WD passport is not detected either on your current or the new PC, replace the WD drive with a new one.
How do I transfer files from WD My Cloud to my computer?
How to upload files to your My Cloud
- On the Start page, type Computer.
- Click Computer.
- In the left pane, click Network.
- Double-click the My Cloud device and locate the device’s Public folder.
- Double-click the Public folder. You can now drag and drop files into (and from) the Public folder using Windows Explorer.
Can I use WD My Cloud without Internet?
Of course you can transfer data to the My Cloud without an internet connection. The My Cloud is a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device. … The USB port on the My Cloud is used for expanding the storage by adding an external USB hard drive and for backing up the My Cloud contents to a USB drive attached to that USB port.
Does WD My Cloud need to be connected to router?
Does my cloud have to be connected to router? You must connect the My Cloud using the Ethernet port to the local network WiFi Router or local network switch/hub that has a WiFi router connected to it in order for any WiFi device or computer to access the My Cloud. The My Cloud DOES NOT have WiFi capability.
What is the USB port for on WD My Cloud?
USB 2.0 port Connects to a USB hard drive for additional storage. This port is only available on 4-bay My Cloud devices. USB 3.0 port Connects to a USB hard drive for additional storage. Reset button ( ) Restores settings such as the Admin user name and password for the device.
How do I recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive?
How to recover data from WD My Cloud Home
- Remove the drives from your WD My Cloud Home. …
- Connect the removed drive(s) to the computer. …
- Install UFS Explorer Professional Recovery on the computer and launch the program. …
- Find the WD My Cloud partition holding your data.