Most Blu-ray Disc players send a high definition signal to your TV so we recommend that you connect the Blu-ray Disc player to your TV and allow your TV to up-convert the HD signal to 4K.
Is it better to connect HDMI to TV or receiver?
Reduced Cable Clutter
One reason to route audio and video through a home theater receiver is to cut down on cable clutter. HDMI carries audio and video signals. … HDMI provides the desired access to both audio and video signals, and it reduces cable clutter between the source device, the receiver, and the TV.
How do I connect my Blu Ray player to my TV and receiver?
Connect a Blu-ray Player to an HDTV or Receiver:
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the Blu-ray player’s HDMI output slot. …
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on the back of your high-definition television or to your home theater receiver.
Do I connect Blu Ray to TV or Soundbar?
If your soundbar device has HDMI pass-through, then connect Blu Ray to HDMI-IN and TV(HDMI-ARC port) to HDMI-out (on soundbar device). If it doesn’t, then connect Blu Ray to HDMI on TV and soundbar to TV via HDMI-ARC (or digital audio-out).
Can I use a Blu Ray player as a receiver?
If you have a Blu-ray Disc player equipped with 5.1/7.1 channel analog outputs (also referred to as multichannel analog outputs), access the player’s internal Dolby/DTS surround-sound decoders and send multichannel uncompressed PCM audio from the Blu-ray Disc Player to a compatible home theater receiver.
How do I connect my Smart TV to my HDMI receiver?
Make sure that the TV and receiver are connected using an HDMI cable. Connect the cable to the HDMI port that is labeled ARC or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC. Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on both the TV and the receiver or home theater system.
How do I know if my HDMI cable is ARC?
Can you use ARC? Check the HDMI connections on the back of your TV, soundbar, or receiver. If the HDMI port has ARC, it should be marked as such. Both your TV and the soundbar or receiver must have ARC for it to work.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my TV without HDMI?
Plug one end of the red and white composite audio cables into the “Audio Out” ports on the Blu-ray player, matching the colors, and insert the other ends of the cables into the “Audio In” ports on the input panel of the TV.
What cable do I need to connect Blu-ray to TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI output on your Blu-ray Player, to the HDMI input on your TV.
- Make sure the both the Blu-ray Player and the TV are powered On.
- Set the Input on your TV to match the input you plugged the HDMI cable into.
- That’s all there is to it! You’re done.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my receiver without HDMI?
Connect the 3 separate connectors of component video cable with the COMPONENT VIDEO IN BD/DVD port of your receiver. Connect the red and white cables of your component video cable to the AUDIO IN BD/DVD ingang.
Do I need a Blu-Ray Player for Smart TV?
DVD player is not needed. Both DVD and Blue Ray can be viewed. You need an HDMI cable to connect with a tv.
Why is there no sound from my Blu-Ray player?
Make sure the Audio device is set to the correct input. Try a different audio cable, your cable may have stopped working. Try to hook the Blu-ray Player directly to the TV, or try to hook the audio cable to a different sound device. Try to unplug the Blu-ray Player, then plug it back in.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV wirelessly?
Set up a wireless connection
- Make sure your Blu-ray Disc player is connected to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and make sure to select the input that’s connected to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the supplied Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.