Can you program a universal remote to a Blu Ray player?
Can a universal remote control be programmed to operate a Blu-ray Disc player? The DVD button on recently-manufactured Sony® universal remote controls can be programmed to control Blu-ray Disc® players. … Another option is to use a universal remote control that has a learning function.
How do I program my one for all remote to my DVD player?
Programming the One-For-All URC3021 Universal Remote
- Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player) and, if applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc). …
- On the remote control,press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR, CBL/SAT,or TV). …
- Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
How do you connect a remote to a Blu Ray player?
How to Program a Universal Remote Control for using Blu Ray Player.
- Manually turn on the blu ray device you wish to program.
- Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
- Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.).
How do you program a One For All universal remote?
How to Program your One For All® remote
- PRESS the button for the device you want to program,(TV,VCR,CABLE,etc.), then RELEASE.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
- ENTER the 3 digit code for your brand.
- You should receive 2 quick flashes after entering your code.
How do I program my RCA universal remote to my Blu Ray player?
A step-by-step guide
- Turn on the component or device you want to set up, such as your TV or Blu-ray player. …
- Press and release the TV button. …
- Now, simultaneously press and hold the TV button and the On/Off button. …
- Release both buttons after the On/Off button relights.
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
Common method #4: Press and hold the power button and device key simultaneously until the LED blinks or remains lit, then release and repeatedly press the power button until the device turns on or off, then press the device key (sometimes the stop button) to save the setting.
What is the magic key on a one for all remote?
Magic Key The MAGIC key is used to set up your ONE FOR ALL 5. Power The POWER key operates the same function it did on your original remote control. VCR you can operate your Video Cassette Recorder etc.
How do you reset a One For All universal remote?
If you wish to return the remote to the default settings, you can perform the following:
- Hold down the TV Power and Back keys until the ring blinks twice in yellow.
- Press OPTIONS, REPLAY and HOME consecutively.
- The ring will blink red 4 times and the remote is now reset.
Can I use my TV remote to control my DVD player?
You can often use the same remote to control your TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player, cable box and other entertainment equipment. … If it works properly, you won’t need a separate remote for that device.
How do I pair my Samsung remote to my Blu-ray player?
How To Program A Samsung Remote To A DVD Player
- 1 – Turn your DVD player off.
- 2 – Press the Mode button on your remote to switch the remote to DVD mode. …
- 3 – Press the Set button on the remote control.
- 4 – Enter the three digit DVD player code listed in your TV’s user manual.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my TV without HDMI?
Plug one end of the red and white composite audio cables into the “Audio Out” ports on the Blu-ray player, matching the colors, and insert the other ends of the cables into the “Audio In” ports on the input panel of the TV.